As part of this journey we require a subject matter expert to help deliver the UTS /Billi element of the Waterlogic Way of Selling Range Sell Model. Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, this is a Global role, based in the UK and focussed on Europe with an expectation of circa 50% international travel. This is a leadership role. You will be in an open plan, professional environment.
You will mainly be responsible for the following and any other reasonable responsibilities.
Drive the deployment of the Billi range of products throughout all Waterlogic Direct and In-Direct markets.
You will own the Waterlogic Way of Building Billi Sales and deliver tangible business performance through its development and deployment.
You will be the global subject matter expert and your skills will be in high demand across the markets as your reputation grows.
When not designing and delivering world class Business Development for the Billi range of products a large proportion of your day will be spent building a sustainable model that can continue to deliver once you have left the market.
Your operating model will leverage existing in-market permanent and temporary resources based on the business and market needs.
This role will work with/across existing functions via a matrix structure.
- Own and Deploy the ‘Billi in a Box’ model and issue appropriate versions through a planned model of: ‘Educate, Encourage and Enforce’.
- Maximises Sales and Marketing Department effectiveness by determining and solving sales teams training needs by BU to enable an efficient Billi selling model.
- Supporting and conducting detailed process reviews, as it pertains to developing the correct influencer sales model in all Waterlogic markets, delivered through a model of rapid deployment.
- Define, Develop and Deliver an appropriate suite of sales training tools, materials and Programs (Product, Skill and Will) that enables the Waterlogic Way of Selling (Range Sell) for UTS and Billi.
- Define, Develop and Deliver an appropriate Inside Sales After Sales model (People, Process & Technology) that enables the Waterlogic Way of Selling for Billi/UTS.
- Defining and Refining the local market interpretation of the Global Waterlogic Sales Model as it pertains to Billi and UTS.
- Coaching and mentoring of the team – operatives, team leaders, senior leaders of BU’s to become proficient and confident in selling the Billi range of products on both a Rental, Direct Sales and After Sales basis.
- Communicate effectively with people from other departments regarding enabling One Waterlogic global process that is executed to the required standard in each market that maximises the Billi/UTS opportunity.
- Contribute to and share best practice globally on the right Sales and Marketing model for Billi/UTS.
- Be the subject matter expert for Waterlogic on all aspects of how you drive and deliver a 21 st Century Sales and Marketing model for Billi/UTS.
- Implement training plans & conducting training, recruitment, coaching and mentoring for GM’s, VP leadership, team leaders and operatives on the Billi range of products.
- Defining and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & metrics that deliver the annual budget (MIF and P&L).
- Reporting, preparing and participating in reviews within the business and as part of the full Sales and Marketing cycle: Lead, Opportunity, Deal, Nurture.
- Troubleshoot and improve specific country needs as it pertains to realising the Billi/UTS opportunity.
- Be the leader in delivering a brilliant Billi experience to Customer’s every time from a Sales and Marketing perspective.
- +8 years’ experience as an International Sales Professional
- Has been a Sales Manager (Has managed teams of people)
- A proven track record of delivery
- Omni-Channel Sales experience (In and Outbound)
- Known Sales Training methodologies
- A proven Sales deliverer by owning the Budget and the P&L
- Experience in setting up and running Pre, Decision and After Sales teams/models
- International experience critical
- Track record of selling the Range to Customer Needs
- B2B experience
- Turnaround experience and intervention experience
- New market development experience
- Experience of creating and delivering engaging digital content used for training
- A strong passion for training and delivering a consistent quality customer experience and brand message
- Experience of training a large and dispersed target audience through in-country market visits and remotely through influence
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for ‘getting things done’ and creating a legacy