A challenging and exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to take full responsibility of extracting, transforming and modelling data for specialist projects across various business global time zones.
- Manage large data sets from various CRM sources and external datasets.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of B2B data through analysis and evaluation practices to support implementing specific data trends and segmentation.
- Work closely with the Technology Team to enable data management, data cleansing and data validation as part of a wider data assurance framework.
- Work with the Technology Team to query the organisations databases (using automated methods, SQL and other methods).
- Maintain and manage internal databases; determine changes by studying project requirements and identifying key database characteristics and maintain their data dictionary and documentation.
- Manage campaign databases to include specific elements of Sales Force.
- Manage End Users access to protect internal databases.
- Support project teams in gathering and analysing data and presenting their findings.
- Analyse market trends, pre/post campaign results and identify future campaign opportunities.
- Evaluate marketing campaign metrics to increase the quality and effectiveness of the next B2B business marketing campaign.
- Collect, analyse and summarise key findings, present insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders and leadership colleagues.
- Produce pro-active reports that enable analytical understanding of key issues and trends emerging from business intelligence sources across the sales organisation.
- Work with the organization’s Communications Team to support the publication of performance information to internal/external audiences.
- Maintain company information in a confidential manner.
- Confirm project requirements by studying user needs; conferring with others on project team.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing reports/publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Able to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex findings, recommendations and ideas.
- A bachelor's degree in maths, statistics, computer science or closely related field or at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Highly Analytical / Critical Thinking / Logical with the ability to reach conclusions and present findings; communicating complexity with ease.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time-management, planning and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge and application of Database Management.
- Experience of extracting, manipulating and analysing data using SQL (or similar data tools).
- Experience in producing BI dashboards/reports using visualisation software.
- Advanced analysis and statistical analysis knowledge.
- Experience of using Microsoft Visio to support mapping processes.