We are looking for a Strategic Projects Manager, to join the Global HQ Commercial Team and assist in driving and managing significant projects and initiatives in support of Waterlogic’s global growth targets. In this versatile, fast-paced, global role you will face assignments in various fields and gain valuable experience in delivering high impact, high visibility change and business results.
- Support the Director of New Channel Development in developing and driving the group’s key commercial projects and initiatives – focus on product and business launches, driving organic growth and group strategic projects
- Carry out and manage research, data collection and analysis in support of initiatives (both independently and with support from advisors)
- Manage and create business plans, launch plans, turn-key tools, financial models, implementation plans and decision-making support documents
- Support in execution and ongoing monitoring of projects and initiatives
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Manage 3rd part advisors and suppliers
- Work in cooperation with group HQ functions and subsidiaries globally
- Deliver presentations at senior management level including C-Suite and in multiple Geographies
- Form a part of the commercial “think-tank” for the group, under Chief Commercial Officer
- Undergraduate degree – prerequisite (business-oriented – advantage)
- MBA – advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in management consulting or investment banking – prerequisite (“Big Brands” a significant advantage).
- 2-3 years’ experience in research / analytic / junior management commercial or operational roles in a B2B corporate environment – advantage
- Strong (demonstrated) analytical skills – commercial, operations, financial