Find out more from our water experts. Get a free, no obligation quote in under an hour
Thank you for requesting a quote
or call us on:
0333 323 2307
Angel Waterlogic is now Waterlogic. To find out more please Click here
1. This website is operated by WLI (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England, company registration number: 04051205, VAT number: GB828382407, registered office address Angel Springs Limited (T/A Waterlogic), Angel House, Shaw Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 9LE, UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of Waterlogic Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Jersey, company number 108193, registered office 22 Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, C.I., JE4 8PX, together ‘The Operator’.
3. Collection of information through Cookies
Please see our Cookies Policy for information about cookies generally, what they are for, the information that we collect using them, when we use them and what types of cookies we use.
4. Collection of Personal Information
For several items such as signing up for our newsletter, signing up to the Document Library, requesting a demonstration, contacting us or requesting further information about our products, we will ask you to submit personal information. This submission may include data such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
5. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The purpose of collecting personal information is to help the Operator to deliver the best service possible. Examples of what the information is used for, include improving the website, providing customer support, improving our products, and contacting you with relevant information.
6. Data Protection
The Operator does not collect any personal information which is not voluntarily submitted by you.
7. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
The Operator will not sell, trade or share your personal information with third parties. We may share your personal information with other Group companies and subsidiaries, and third parties that are used to help run our business, as long as these parties have agreed to keep the information confidential. We will also share your personal information if directed to by law or to protect ourselves or our users. Non-personally identifiable information will be provided to third parties.
8. Changing or Removing your Information from our Records
To change your information or remove your information from our records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have signed up to any of our services such as the email newsletter and wish to be removed, details will be given on the newsletter about how to unsubscribe.
The Operator does its best to help ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised users by taking technological and internal measures of protection.
10. Consent to Processing