Waterlogic USA is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic USA is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA.
Waterlogic USA is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to translate numbers into plain English. Our Data Analyst will examine sales figures, market research, data lists and commission reviews both pre-campaign and post-campaign to help us make better business decisions.
- Evaluate marketing campaign metrics to increase the quality and effectiveness of the next B2B business marketing campaign.
- Increase the quality and effectiveness of B2B marketing campaigns through analysis and evaluation practices to support implementing specific data trends and segmentation.
- Produce proactive reports that enable analytical understanding of key issues and trends emerging from business intelligence sources across the sales organization. Liaising with CSO and Leadership colleagues.
- Work closely with our Information Technology team to enable data management, data cleansing and data validation as part of a wider data assurance framework.
- Work with Information Technology team to process queries using the organization’s databases (using automated, SQL and other methods).
- Determine changes in physical database by studying project requirements; identify database characteristics.
- Manage campaign databases to include specific elements of Salesforce.com
- Analysis pre/post results and identify future campaign opportunities.
- Maintain data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.
- Maintain company information in a confidential manner.
- Support project teams in gathering data, analyzing facts and presenting their findings.
- Work with the organization’s Communications team to support the publication of performance information to external audiences.
- Confirm project requirements by studying user needs; conferring with others on project team.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Change database system by coding database descriptions.
- Protect database by developing access system; specifying user level of access.
- Collect and analyze numerical information for further presentation using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports.
- Month-end sales reporting.
- Forecast demand.
- Analyze market trends.
- Create graphs for presentations.
- Collect data from different sources.
- Carry out any other relevant duties as determined by Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, computer science, or closely related field.
- Strong math and analysis skills are needed.
Experience with database performance tuning, database management, requirements analysis, software development fundamentals, documentation, data maintenance, database security, promoting process improvement and system administration.
- Information handling, data entry skills and problem-solving ability.
- Time-management, planning and organization skills.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data Analysts ensure data integrity and are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data Analysts need math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Generous compensation packages.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
Waterlogic USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic USA does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic USA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Waterlogic USA is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Interested applicants should submit a current resume and cover letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org