Waterlogic Ltd is the world’s leading provider of environmentally friendly bottle free Water Dispensers to offices and workplaces around the globe. The company has grown aggressively over the last 5 years and now operates within 13 direct countries and across 30 in-direct countries with global revenues exceeded $250m. Digital marketing has been a significant driver of this growth and 2018 is an exciting time for the right person to join the business on our journey to become a $1.5bn+ value business by 2020.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role within the Marketing Operations team, using Marketing Automation technology and email marketing tools to develop and execute multi-channel email and nurture Campaigns within a Global business, while assisting colleagues in Local Markets with best practice advice and guidance.
- Collaboratively plan, execute and manage targeted programmes comprising of Triggered and Lead Nurturing Campaigns to support lead acquisition, call centre operations and field sales, ensuring that they are in line with the overall Global Marketing strategy and Marketing Operating Model.
- Draft compelling and effective creative email and content copy, understanding the needs of the buyer and ensuring that all content is proof read and signed off within agreed approval processes.
- Develop a Campaign Calendar to ensure the visibility of future Campaign requirements are captured and delivery of these Campaigns can be planned in and achieved in relevant Markets.
- Develop and manage the creative and technical briefing process, working with internal teams and external marketing agencies (where required), executing the production and delivery of all Marketing Campaign assets for the respective markets on time and on budget according to the Campaign Calendar and agreed SLAs.
- Execute fully trackable Campaigns, ensuring that results are visible across Google Analytics, Marketing Automation/Email platforms and within CRM in line with Waterlogic Attribution framework.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of Campaigns from CRM, Marketing Automation/Email platforms and Google Analytics, always striving to deliver a Return on Investment on all activities and to inform future decisions.
- A creative eye and skills, developing and/or repurposing content assets using Adobe suite as necessary in accordance with Brand Guidelines.
- Segmentation of databases using both firmographic and behavioural information to ensure the right message goes out to the right targets identified for each Campaign or programme.
- Project manage complex Campaigns and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Support the realisation of the Customer Journey project, ensuring all automated content is created and delivered on time, and executed to a high standard.
- Communicating on Campaigns across the Group and Local Markets to ensure that all team members and business units are aware of activities, and all multi-channel activities are co-ordinated effectively across functions.
- Support the Local Markets by developing and sharing knowledge, Best Practice and Global benchmarks, providing guidance across Markets and sharing Campaign successes so that they can be replicated at a Local level (subject to Marketing Operating Model).
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Waterlogic processes, procedures, Best Practice, and are compliant with Local Market regulations and codes of practice (e.g. GDPR and PECR).
- Being proactive ensuring that all projects align with Commercial, Marketing and wider business strategies.
- Assist the Group Marketing Operations Manager and Marketing Director in any other activities as required.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Campaign Marketing orientated role (or Marketing/Digital Marketing role with significant experience in Triggered Campaign development and execution).
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or equivalent CIM qualification).
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation or Triggered Email Marketing Tool (either Marketo, Eloqua, Dotmailer or equivalent).
- Experience with and knowledge of HTML and Inline CSS.
- Experience working with and reporting from CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Adobe suite skills, including Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and producing reports using data from a variety of sources.
- Practical understanding and experience working with tracking frameworks e.g. UTM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of and practical experience working with B2B data and data suppliers, including the known challenges.
- Understanding of performance Marketing, metrics and measures.
- Strong understanding of B2B business, marketing and sales processes.
- An excellent communicator, able to absorb and understand technical situations and present data solutions clearly and succinctly in plain English.
- Strong team player, tenacious and conscientious.
- Highly numerate and strong commercial thinker.
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines, with a “can-do attitude” – you will bring solutions rather than problems.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Knowledge of data management best practice and relevant Data Regulations, such as General Data Protection Act (GDPR) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).