Waterlogic Ltd is the world’s leading provider of environmentally friendly bottle free Water Dispensers to offices and workplaces around the globe. The company has grown aggressively over the last 5 years and now operates within 13 direct countries and across 30 in-direct countries with global revenues exceeded $250m. Digital marketing has been a significant driver of this growth and 2018 is an exciting time for the right person to join the business on our journey to become a $1.5bn+ value business by 2020.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate social media and display digital marketing tactics that scale across each of our 13 direct markets and two separate brands with the goal to increase lead generation and sales.
Reporting to and working closely with the Acquisition Manager, this Digital Marketing Coordinator role will own the unique opportunity to leverage social media & display along with supporting digital marketing activities across 13 different countries. This includes planning and developing campaigns that provide value to Waterlogic’s target market whilst generating a postive ROI to the business.
- Coordinate group-wide roll out of Waterlogic’s social media operation plan.
- Support and coordinate Waterlogic’s display media activities across the group specifically creating wider awareness in the market of the Waterlogic brand and customer value. This includes creative development, agency coordination, campaign launch support and performance monitoring.
- Create original assets and collate industry relevant content for social media and display marketing purposes.
- Ensure clear and coherent integration of social media and display activities with our supporting interdependent marketing channels such as PPC, SEO and email.
- Carry out analysis of social media and display campaign performance data, provide insight and leverage opportunities to improve over time.
- Ensure all stakeholders internally and externally are informed on campaigns and performance.
- Manage interdependencies between Waterlogic’s internal marketing functions: Acquisition, Product Marketing, and Marketing & Communications.
Experience in a similar role, with a
minimum of 3 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing,
Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Fundamental understanding of online
customer decision making
- Experience with using display and
social media digital marketing channels to build intelligent campaigns that
generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey.
- Track record of building a commercial
audiences through social media
- Understanding and experience with
search marketing strategies involving PPC, SEO and website management
Familiarity with a wide range of email
and marketing automation software
Ability to create original content for
social media and display marketing purposes
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft
Experience working with web analytics
software (Google Analytics an advantage)
Ability to develop sales orientated,
compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
Able to negotiate with internal
category teams to craft persuasive promotions to drive sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the
ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how
digital marketing works
- Creative use of Adobe CC and related
- Familiarity with coordinating and
working with third party agencies to deliver tasks and projects on time
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and
provide the most appropriate solution.
Accurate and rational
task prioritisation is essential.