Please read this COVID-19 update - We realize more than ever that protecting your workforce is paramount. We want you to know that we’re taking extra precautions to safeguard our employees and customers as we continue to navigate these uncertain times. Click here to view our FAQs for more information about the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
Please read this notice for when you are planning to return to work.
The Waterlogic WL100 is an effective point of use water cooler that connects directly to your building's water supply and purifies water upon dispense to provide an unlimited supply of the best in chilled, hot and ambient water. It offers ideal dispensing capacity for smaller offices and work groups.
Unlimited supply of fresh water always on tap
The WL100 is a great bottleless water cooler that dispenses and unlimited supply for fresh, pure tasting water, always on tap.
- Available in blue or black
- Freestanding and countertop model available
- BPA FREE and better for the environment
- Easy connection to existing water supply
- Robust components for reliable performance
- Sleep mode to conserve energy.
The best filtration for your local water conditions will be installed to provide you with the cleanest, and best tasting drinking water available.
Plastic surfaces surrounding the dispensing area are infused with BioCote® for antimicrobial protection to reduce the spread of germs.
Tested and Certified
13.75”(W) x 40.25” (H) x 14.5” (D)
13.75”(W) x 17.75” (H) x 14.5” (D)
Dispense area height
Tower: 1 x Carbon Block (CBC) and 1 x Granular Activated Carbon (GAC); Countertop: 1 x Carbon Bloack (CBC)
Sleep mode, hot water safety feature, removable high capacity drip tray
Hot Tank Capacity
Cold Tank Capacity
120v / 60Hz LG compressor
Hot, cold and ambient
Cold: 36-54°F - Hot: 189°F
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.