The WL290 delivers superb quality water and satisfies the higher volume needs for chilled and hot water in larger offices and public places. It is specifically designed for use where reverse osmosis is preferred and has the added quality assurance of in-tank ultraviolet light purification. This high performing model is gravity fed and guarantees quality water all day long, even in low water pressure conditions.
- Serves 50+ users
- Supports reverse osmosis
- In-tank UV sanitization
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection
- Gravity-fed system
- Freestanding model
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.