Please read this COVID-19 update - We realize more than ever that protecting your workforce is paramount. We want you to know that we’re taking extra precautions to safeguard our employees and customers as we continue to navigate these uncertain times. Click here to view our FAQs for more information about the Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
Please read this notice for when you are planning to return to work.
The WL500 delivers exceptional sparkling water and all your chilled and hot water needs too. This self contained, fully programmable model includes multi-stage carbon filtration, ultraviolet light purification and large capacity CO2. The WL500 will invigorate your workplace with great taste and refreshment throughout the day.
Sparkling Taste Test
- Extra Hot
A premium cooler rich in options
The WL500 is an advanced water dispenser for purity, quality and convenience. There are water options to suit every workplace and capacity to keep all employees hydrated. UV technology guarantees purity and our carbon filtration system means the water tastes beautiful, too.
- Double integral cup dispenser
- Tower and Counter Top models
- Digital display with three language setting
- UV sensor and drip tray alarm for peace of mind
- Sleep mode to save energy when nobody’s drinking
- Plastic surfaces surrounding the dispensing area are infused with BioCote, a natural anti-microbial that inhibits the growth of germs, providing a permanent layer of hygienic defense
Tested and Certified
17" (W) x 50" (H) x 17.75" (D)
17" (W) x 18.75" (H) x 17.75" (D)
Dispense area height
Standard Filtration Supplied
1 x Carbon Block (CBC)
120v / 60Hz compressor
Cold: 41°F - Hot: 189°F - Extra Hot: 203°F
UV indicator, Filter timer, Sleep mode, Fully programmable
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.