Bottled Water Cooler
- Open cold tank easier for water infection.
- Alternatives sometimes use poor, inferior raw materials to cut costs and not all components have been certiﬁed.
- Dispense button is too close to the tap which increases infection risk between hand and tap.
- Exposed taps are a haven for bacteria, and are easily touched by bottles, cups and hands.
- Many rely solely on staff to properly clean the machine.
- Many alternatives are based on old bottle water cooler designs which means the style may look outdated.
- Some alternatives use inadequate or even no ﬁltration in order to save costs.
- Some do not use UV at all or use UV outside the tank to reduce cost, which means contamination can still enter externally.
- Not necessarily installed to high standards and some installations are sub-contracted out.
- Cold tank is sealed to maintain hygiene.
- All systems are Watermarked to Australian Standards and certified for hygiene & safety.
- Physical separation of button and tap reduces the risk of contamination from dirty hands touching the water tap.
- Secure concealed dispense point avoids infection from touching with hands, lips, sports bottles and cups.
- Firewall® UVC purification kills up to 99.9999% of germs with every dispense.
- BioCote® built-in antimicrobial protection restricts the growth of microbes around the dispensing area and filter.
- Stylish modern design.
- High performance ﬁlters that are environmentally friendly.
- Installed by a trained Waterlogic technician.
From cold and hot, Waterlogic gives you an assortment of sophisticated and stylish bottleless coolers that will fit your needs and standards. When you join the Federal Green Challenge, you will also enjoy the following benefits.
Cost savings for you, Carbon savings for the environment
Point-of-use water filtration provides a significant saving over bottled water when all costs are considered. Your employees will appreciate your commitment to the environment with a carbon footprint up to 72% less than bottle water coolers.
We’re proud to hold a number of accreditations and certifications for our water dispensers, all of which can be found below.
Replacing your expensive and cumbersome bottled water with a Waterlogic system is good for the environment. Know that you are doing your part to eliminate plastic waste from the environment.
Our products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy. This is one way in which organizations can be Executive Order 13834 compliant and become part of the Federal Green Challenge to become greener leaders of tomorrow.
Our products meet stringent safety and environmental standards in North America. All Waterlogic dispensers are ETL accredited, guaranteeing peace of mind for your organization.
All polymers, steels, ultraviolet water purifier lamps and packaging used in Waterlogic machines are fully recyclable. Filters housing can be re-used.
Peace of mind
Waterlogic creates a tailored drinking water solution for each client based on their workplace needs and water conditions. Trained technicians ensure safe, robust installations and proactive filter & UV light replacement for optimum operation.
Health & Safety Issues
Bottled water risks
There are a number of risks that can be caused by using bottled water coolers, such as the risk of manual handling the large, cumbersome bottles onto the water cooler, and there are a number of occasions when employees have won lawsuits with back injuries sustained in this fashion. Even if proper training is provided, accidents do happen and having valued members of staff away from their regular work due to having a workplace injury is frustrating and costly for the employer.
The security implications of frequent deliveries of bottles from bottled water suppliers and non-accredited drivers coming in and out of the building on a regular basis is a risk that all good employers should be looking to reduce.