Ice and water dispenser DCM-271BAH-OS
The DCM-271BAH-OS is an attractive, sanitary, and durable commercial-grade system for ice and filtered water dispensing.
Featuring advanced CleanCycle24™ technology for cleaner ice and added hygiene, the DCM-271BAH-OS is ideal to satisfy the hydration needs of the busiest facilities, with glass after glass of ice and water.
- Serves 1 - 100+ users
- Popular Cubelet ice that’s soft and chewable
- Opti-Serve touchless ice and water for hygienic peace of mind
- H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial protection
- Freestanding & countertop models
- Stainless steel dispensing area
Ice and water machine
Always have ice when you need it. The DCM-271BAH-OS produces over 257 pounds in 24 hours with a built-in storage capacity of 10 pounds for convenient ready access. Ideal to satisfy the hydration needs of the busiest facility, with glass after glass of ice and water.
Ideal for the following environments:
Why choose Waterlogic?
With Waterlogic you can choose a combination of cold, hot, extra hot, ambient, and sparking water options across our range of freestanding, countertop, and integrated dispensers.
If you choose one of our bottle-free systems not only will you reduce your plastic waste, you will also reduce your carbon footprint with our R600a natural cooling gas.
There when you need us
With the Aftercare services, our experts are with you from start to finish as we install the machine without any disruption, make regular service calls, and have your dedicated account manager on-hand whenever there is an issue.
Our pricing packages are tailor-made for your business. Just tell us what you need, how many people will use the dispenser, and what environment you work in, and we’ll help you choose the perfect product.
We build long-term relationships with all our customers. To keep your product performing at its best, our comprehensive services provide peace of mind with hassle-free installation and regular service and maintenance from our fully qualified technicians.
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.