The WL250 delivers on a promise of endless refreshing chilled water for your workplace. It features multi-stage filtration and ultraviolet light sanitization to prevent potential biofilm build up and reduce bacterial growth. The business friendly design and guaranteed reliability ensure you have all the quality cold and hot water your employees and guests need.
- Serves up to 30 users
- High performance filtration
- UV in-tank sanitization
- Optional drip tray drainage
- BioCote® antimicrobial protection
- Freestanding & countertop models
Why choose Waterlogic?
With Waterlogic you can choose a combination of cold, hot, extra hot, ambient and sparking water options across our range of freestanding, countertop and integrated dispensers.
If you choose one of our bottle free systems not only will you reduce your plastic waste, our R600a natural cooling gas also reduces your carbon footprint.
There when you need us
With the Aftercare services our experts are with you from start to finish as we install the machine without any disruption, make regular service calls and have your dedicated account manager on hand whenever there is an issue.
Our pricing packages are tailor made for your business. Just tell us what you need, how many people will use the dispenser and what environment you work in and we’ll help you choose the perfect product.
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Standard Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
We build long-term relationships with all our customers. To keep your product performing at its best, our comprehensive services provide peace of mind with hassle-free installation and regular service and maintenance from our fully qualified technicians.