Specifically designed for high volume requirements where Reverse Osmosis filtration is preferred, or where there may be a lower water pressure. The WL290 dispenser delivers both superb quality and high volume perfect for 50+ users at a time. The Reverse Osmosis option ensures high purity filtration that is ideal for contamination situations including boil alerts.
The solution for high capacity environments
The WL290 dispenser delivers both superb quality and high volume perfect for 50+ users at a time.
Ideal for the following environments:
Resources & downloads
Our commitment to purity, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Waterlogic. Our machines have been tried, tested, and approved by the world’s top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NFS Protocol P231 Microbiological Water Purifiers
- US EPA Guide Standard for Microbiological Water Purifiers
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free compliance
- NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Ultraviolet Microbiological Water Treatment Systems
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects
- CSA B483.1
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.
We build long-term relationships with all our customers. To keep your product performing at its best, our comprehensive services provide peace of mind with hassle-free installation and regular service and maintenance from our fully qualified technicians.