Dispensers vs. bottles, it’s no contest.
Replacing bottled water dispensers in favor of Waterlogic mains-fed bottleless water coolers means you’ll save money, time and energy.
Sure, as the world’s leading manufacturer of POU dispensers you’d expect us to say that. But we’ve been in this business for over 20 years, and when it comes to the bottleless water cooler, we like to think we know our stuff.
11 Reasons to go POU
Still not convinced? Here are our Top 11 Reasons to choose a bottleless water dispenser. (Top 11? Yep, we know it’s unconventional. That’s what happens when you’re crazy about a bottleless water cooler.)
*Independent research by Zenith International, specialist consultants to the food and beverage industries.
- An unlimited supply of pure, fresh, delicious chilled, ambient or sparkling water – the best there is.
- Hygienic water guaranteed – Waterlogic’s sealed POU water coolers have no exposed reservoirs liked bottled dispensers where bacteria can grow and no scope for contamination from dirty handling.
- Installing a number of filters & purified water stations can lead to; healthier employees, higher productivity, reduced risk of illness and less absenteeism.
- No more used bottles adding to the plastic waste mountain.
- No need to store bottles – use the space more productively.
- A bottleless water dispenser results in less wasted time, fuel usage and traffic congestion because you’re free of constant bottle delivery hassles.
- Bottleless water coolers are easy to connect to the water mains system.
- No heavy lifting needed so no risk of injury – in other words, peace of mind.
- No security risk from disruptive visits – it’s why banks, airports, sports stadiums, and military bases (all of which need to restrict access) choose POU.
- Cost savings all the way – see our Simply Save pages to find out more.
- Taste – just try our water. It’s great. Really, really great. From 2005 – 2010, 73% of the 1.5 million new water dispensers installed worldwide were POUs, not bottled water systems.* All those people can’t be wrong.