Smart and practical
The Waterlogic Station is a huge asset to the busy workplace, combining practicality with UV water treatment or direct chill technology. Beautiful-tasting, pure water is dispensed from the cooler and there is plenty of space for a coffee machine and cup storage.
- Durable, heat-resistant top ideal for a coffee machine
- Ample storage space for spare cups
- Pure, clean water to refresh and invigorate
- Has been described as the ‘perfect office coffee services solution’
Three Steps to Greatness:
The Waterlogic 2000 and 2500 dispensers have 3 core technologies which mean that what you get out of your machine is much better than what goes in:
1. Our filtration technology is really good at taking the bad stuff out and leaving the good stuff in. Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration removes contaminants, chlorine and other water-borne tastes and odors.
2. Next, with the WL 2500, an in-tank UV (ultra-violet) lamp purifies the water. UV light wipes out harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Salmonella and Hepatitis to guarantee a safe, clean drink.
Alternatively, with the WL 2000, direct chill technology cools the water. A tube with refrigerant gas runs in a spiral alongside the water tube, chilling it to 5°C.
3. We’ve got the inside covered and the outside too. As another layer of defense, BioCote® keeps the dispensing area free of bacteria too.