Peak performance in challenging situations
The Waterlogic 1000GF (WL1000GF) offers the option of Reverse Osmosis technology, where water quality is a real concern, or standard Carbon Filtration. An 11-liter gravity-fed storage tank is ideal in low water pressure areas or where there is an intermittent supply of electricity or water.
- Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration
- Gravity-fed storage tank for difficult supply areas
- Thermal overload alarm for peace of mind
- Drip tray drainage for convenience
- Ideal when RO is mandatory
Three Steps to Greatness:
The Waterlogic 1000GF (WL1000GF) dispenser has 3 core technologies which mean that what you get out of your machine is much better than what goes in:
1. Our filtration technology is really good at taking the bad stuff out and leaving the good stuff in. Reverse Osmosis or Carbon Filtration removes contaminants, chlorine and other water-borne tastes and odours.
2. Next, an in-tank UV (ultra-violet) lamp purifies the water. UV light wipes out harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Salmonella and Hepatitis to guarantee a safe, clean drink.
3. We've got the inside covered and the outside too. As another layer of defence, BioCote® keeps the dispensing area free of bacteria too.