1. This website is operated by WLI (UK) Ltd, a company registered in England, company registration number: 04051205, VAT number: GB828382407, registered office address 1 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1HN, UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of Waterlogic Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Jersey, company number 108193, registered office 22 Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, C.I., JE4 8PX, together ‘The Operator’.
2. Licence and Personal Data
2.2 The Operator may terminate this licence at any time without prior notice.
3. Materials on the Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and materials contained in the Document Library (“ Waterlogic Material”). It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright and trade mark protection rights (“IPR”).
3. 2. You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted except with the express permission of the Operator. For the purpose of this website, express permission and licence is required for the use of the Document Library containing certain Waterlogic Material (“the Licence”). The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website, including the Waterlogic Material to third parties is prohibited. Under the Licence, the user will be required to acknowledge and agree that all IPR in relation to the Waterlogic Material including all brand and domain names, trademarks, logos and designs (the “Waterlogic IP”) are and will remain the sole property of the Operator or Waterlogic Group members. The Licence will be a non – exclusive licence to the user to use the name “Waterlogic” and Waterlogic IP and Firewall solely in connection with its marketing and sales of the Products as an authorized distributor of Waterlogic and in or on any marketing, advertising or promotional material used by the user solely in connection therewith and provided that the form of any such promotional material shall be approved in advance by the Operator. Under the Licence, the user agrees not to do or be a party to or permit the doing of any act matter or thing or omit to do anything whereby the “Waterlogic” name and IPR and Firewall name or any of the materials on this website or contained in the Document Library or the distinctiveness of or reputation or goodwill in respect thereof may be prejudicially or adversely affected in any way.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1. The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only.
4.2 Whilst the Operator endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, it is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy, reliability, or suitability and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
4.3 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
4.4 By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
4.5 Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.6 Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
5.1. This website contains links to other websites. The Operator accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under the strict control of the Operator or any members of the Waterlogic Group. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as an endorsement of any kind by the Operator of such other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Operator’s prior written consent.
6.1 The Operator does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 While there are always risks associated with providing personal data, and no system is completely safe the Operator has endeavoured to take reasonable precautions which are appropriate to the nature of the information to prevent and minimize such risks in connection with your use of this site.
6.3 In no event will the Operator be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website
7. Complete Agreement
8. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
* BioCote® has not been tested or proven effective against SARS-CoV-2.