Bottled water cooler isn’t chilling
If your bottled water cooler doesn't appear to be chilling correctly please try the following:
- Double check that the machine is plugged in and switched on.
- Check that the machine has not been overused. The machine may need time to re-chill if it has had a high volume of usage.
If the above hasn't resolved the issue, the following steps can be undertaken
- witch the power off at the wall and safely remove the plug.
- You will then need to disconnect the power lead located at the bottom of the unit (usually found on the bottom left hand side).
- Reconnect all leads and ensure that the power lead at the back of the unit is firmly in place as this can sometimes come loose.
- Leave the cooler for 30-45 minutes for the tank to re-chill.
If the above hasn't resolved the issue, please complete our service request form below and one of our water experts will be in touch to arrange an engineers’ visit.